First Time Here?
How to get here
We are located in the University City section of West Philadelphia. You can find us at 4522 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143. The Studio phone number is: 215-387-3434.
The Studio is located on Baltimore Avenue, with a ‘34’ sign located above our door. Accessibility note: Once you enter the door, there is a steep flight of stairs leading up to our space.
Public Transportation: We are located right next to the 34 SEPTA trolley and a 5 minute-walk from the 13 SEPTA trolley located at 45th and Chester Ave.
Parking: 2-hour street parking is in effect from approximately 8AM until 8PM or later every day except Sundays (check signs for exact times) on Baltimore Avenue, and on most surrounding blocks. Outside of those times, parking is free and not timed.
We believe everyone should have access to yoga, and have priced it accordingly.
If you need further financial assistance please apply for a work exchange position.
- You are welcome to drop in or pre-register online. Click here to register! Registration begins 14 days before the class.
- You can cancel your class on your profile in our MindBody system up to the time that class begins. That credit will remain on your account to be used for your next class.
- Workshops must be canceled 48 hours in advance due to the limited capacity.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class begins. Doors will be locked at the start time of your class.
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, and blankets will be provided free of charge.
- Students are also welcome to bring their own yoga mat and/or props.
- Wear comfortable loose-fitting or stretchy clothing.
- Please be mindful of others scent sensitivities and refrain from wearing fragrant lotions and perfumes..
Consent cards: Since we operate as a trauma-informed/healing-centered studio, we respect all bodies and permission related to touch. We use the consent-card system for students to ‘opt-in’ for hands-on assistance by an instructor. If you would like to opt-in, take a yellow card (available in Studio A and B) and place it at the top of your yoga mat. Students can always receive verbal assistance.