First Time Here?
How to get here
We are located in the University City section of West Philadelphia. You can find us at 4522 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143. The Studio phone number is: 215-387-3434.
The Studio is located on Baltimore Avenue, with a ‘34’ sign located above our door. Accessibility note: Once you enter the door, there is a steep flight of stairs leading up to our space.
Public Transportation: We are located right next to the 34 SEPTA trolley and a 5 minute-walk from the 13 SEPTA trolley located at 45th and Chester Ave.
Parking: 2-hour street parking is in effect from approximately 8AM until 8PM or later every day except Sundays (check signs for exact times) on Baltimore Avenue, and on most surrounding blocks. Outside of those times, parking is free and not timed.
We believe everyone should have access to yoga, and have priced it accordingly.
If you need further financial assistance please apply for a work exchange position.
- Pre-registration is required to attend classes. Click here to register! Registration begins 14 days before the class, and ends 10 minutes before class begins.
- Classes are limited to 30 students.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class begins. Doors will be locked at the start time of your class.
- Effective January 1, masks are optional at Studio 34. However, some classes continue to require a mask while the class is in session. Classes that require masks are indicated with an ‘M’ on the Class Schedule page.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, and blankets will be provided free of charge.
- Students are also welcome to bring their own yoga mat and/or props.
- Wear comfortable loose-fitting or stretchy clothing.
Consent cards: Since we operate as a trauma-informed/healing-centered studio, we respect all bodies and permission related to touch. We use the consent-card system for students to ‘opt-in’ for hands-on assistance by an instructor. If you would like to opt-in, take a yellow card (available in Studio A and B) and place it at the top of your yoga mat. Students can always receive verbal assistance.