* For 200-hour certified yoga instructors only*
Lead by Kathy Revelle
Assisted by Georgiana Drain
3 Training Weekends
50-hour training / 42 contact hours
10:00am – 5:00pm each day
*payment plans are available*
In this training, you will:
● Learn the benefits of teaching yoga to children
● Develop a solid approach to teaching kid yoga & mindfulness
● Be provided with over 40 asanas for kids, both classic and inspired
● Creatively design classes for kids of all ages
● Understand how to work within a school classroom & partner with schools
● Gain the skills to ensure kids are safe & comfortable within your class
● Be equipped with a plethora of games, themes, & tactics for teaching yoga &
mindfulness in fun and accessible ways to children of all ages
● Potentially have an opportunity to teach in the public schools through Raja Yoga and
Meditation Center’s non-profit outreach programs
Kathy Revelle has worked with children for over 30 years, both as a nanny and a yoga instructor. She has taught yoga to kids of all ages in the Philly public schools for the last 8 years. Additionally, she has created and ran a Yoga & Mindfulness After-School Program and Kid Camp for multiple summers. She strives to teach children to look deeper within themselves and the world around them in an effort to spark peace & joy. As the creator of this program, she is thrilled to share it with you & honored to be assisted by Georgiana Drain.
Georgiana Drain is a therapeutically trained yoga teacher in Philadelphia. She works with children, tweens, teens, and adults to help practitioners connect deeply with themselves and expand conscious awareness. Georgiana has trained with ChildLight Education Company, and is excited to assist Kathy.
For inquiries & registration, please email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.